- Present the gospel confidently, lovingly and persuasively
- Share and implement the best strategies for reaching their own countries for Christ
- Develop their gifts and abilities in their unique vocations and callings
- Mentor the next generation of evangelical leaders
- Lead their churches or other organisations faithfully and with godly wisdom
- Plant new churches and renew local churches
At the our annual meeting, our leaders teach, train, and encourage participants as everyone seeks to identify common needs and find resources to meet them. Attendees find mentors and build friendships that will allow collaboration and new partnerships. Having met and heard Forum leaders teach, participants can determine which of them might be most helpful back in their own countries. These attendees have arranged annually more than 350 local, regional, and national events and initiatives that accelerate the advance of the gospel in their home countries.